Login to my accounts
"True North" for the Country Club Trust Company means that we only succeed when our decisions are based on what's best for our clients and our community. With that in mind, here are our promises to you:
We are here for Kansas City.
- We are locally owned and we are committed to the Kansas City region.
- We are committed to be here in the future.
- Although Country Club Trust Company is the largest trust organization focused solely on the Kansas City region, we have clients throughout the United States and several foreign countries.
We are dedicated to serving our clients.
- In today’s changing banking and investment environment, we have a team of experienced professionals committed to delivering quality service and personal attention.
- We strive for excellence in meeting each client’s specific expectations.
- We strive to do the right thing, the right way, the first time.
We are dedicated to the trust business.
- We do not have size minimums.
- We serve as corporate trustee, personal representative/executor, and conservator.
- We handle a number of institutional accounts, including corporate retirement plans, and foundations and endowments.
Our fees will be extremely competitive.
- We provide transparency.
- We make no commissions, no “mark-ups”, no trailers, no hidden fees.
- On our clients’ behalf, we negotiate commissions on all security transactions. For example, currently on equity transactions, the commissions to third-party brokers are four cents ($.04)/share or less.